Help A Sista Out!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Miss Foxy Brown!


Miss Foxy Brown is the light of my life. If you've met her, she's probably on your list of most amazing dogs ever.

She is having health problems and her estimated vet bill is $1280.50. That's just for next week. She is having issues with her heart and has a tooth that has to be removed due to a dental disease.

If you can help, we'd be eternally grateful. I know Miss Brown would be too. If you can't, we're also taking hang out time for snuggle and petting time with the lovely Miss Brown. She'll take all the love and support she can get!

It is hard for me to have to ask for help but her bills are piling up. Every penny will help me right now. If it's pocket change, a dollar or more, it would help. Truly. I can't lose her and I have to nip this is the bud.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment