Help A Sista Out!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Birthday, Miss Foxy Brown!


When Miss Foxy Brown came in to my life I knew very little about her. I didn't know her birthday, why she was so scared of people or how anyone could resist her little face. There were many things I've learned about her over the years but not her birthday. The only thing I could do was give her one. I wanted her to have a special day that I could show her (even more than usual) how much I love her. I picked a day to call her very own and in case you hadn't guessed, It's today.

I thought of having a dog party for her since a lot of my friends recently got new pups but she isn't on her heart medication yet and I don't want to overexcite her. So this year she will just have to settle for a nice day filled with yummy food, a dog massage and plenty of snuggle time. What makes it different than any other day? Not much. I guess maybe she'll get more treats.

What Miss Brown loves more than yummy snacks is being pet. If you feel like stopping by to give her a Happy Birthday wish, a snuggle or a dog cookie... I'm sure she'd happily accept.

*Miss Brown is wearing my special birthday cake hat! You can order one from: http://www.agentlover.com/blog/bakery/

No comments:

Post a Comment